Thursday, January 3, 2008

MY favorite Billionaire......

Crestview Raises Second Fund


Crestview Partners of New York has raised $686 million from 37 investors for its second fund, according to a regulatory filing.

General Partners Thomas Murphy and Barry Volpert will continue to manage Crestview Partners II. Crestview Chief Operating officer Wing Keith will also stay on board as a partner in the new fund, according to the filing.

Fund backers include investor Richard Rainwater, Trustees of Princeton University, and South Carolina Retirement Systems.
(Darla loves South Carolina)Launched in 2004, Crestview has invested in a broad array of companies in sectors ranging from communications to beverages to health services. Investments include Adelphia de Puerto Rico, a cable and Internet provider, BooKoo Beverages, a maker of energy drinks, and Symbion, a provider of physician practice management services.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Dear Susan, I feel honored that you looked at my blog, "The American Eldercide." It is obvious that you are a woman of passion and committment. I guess one might say that about me, as well, but I do not possess your knowledge! Thanks, again. Please email me (I don't want to let your mind get away!)